Return to Misc

Family Visas

Denver Immigration Attorney

immigration family

Foreign Born Relatives

If you are an American citizen or a resident alien, you can petition the USICS to allow your foreign born family members to come to the United States. The petition form is called an I-130 form, which can be found at any consulate or downloaded from the Internet. But filing and having the form approved …

fiancee visas

Fiancée Visas

If you wish to be married to someone who is not a US resident and would like to be married in the US, your finacé(e) will need a K-1 visa. The K-1 allows a foreign fiancee to come to the US for purposes of marriage, provided you and your fiancee are married within 90 days …