Tag: fiancee visas

Tips for Turning a Fiancee Visa into a Green Card

A K-1 visa allows citizens of the United States to bring a fiancé and the spouse’s children to the U.S. for the sole purpose of getting married. It is valid for 90 days and cannot be renewed. However, many who come here on this visa wish to make their stay permanent, and thus apply for …

Continue reading