Return to Family Visas

Adjustment of Status-Green Card

A person can “adjust status” to a Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) through many different avenues. A Lawful Permanent Resident is granted permission to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. Most persons are sponsored by a family member or an employer in the United States. Other individuals may become Lawful Permanent Residents through humanitarian programs. Once a person is granted Lawful Permanent Residency, that person is issued a Green Card.

Please contact our office for a consultation to discuss if you qualify and meet the eligibility requirements for Adjustment of Status to Lawful Permanent Resident.