Return to Temporary Visas

Employment-based Visas

Nonimmigrant visas are available each year for those workers who seek to temporarily work in the United States.  If a worker has the right combination of education, skills and/or work experience, that person may be able to obtain a Nonimmigrant visa for employment-based purposes.  Most applications require a U.S. employer sponsor.  Please contact our office for further information and an in-person consultation to see if you qualify for one of the following Employment-based Nonimmigrant visa categories:

H-1B: Professionals, Specialists, & Foreign Workers in Specialty Occupations

H-2A: Temporary or Seasonal Agricultural Workers

H-2B: Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers

L: Intracompany Transferees

O: Extraordinary Ability Workers in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business, or Athletics and
Motion Picture or TV Production

TN: NAFTA Professionals from Mexico and Canada