Return to Temporary Visas

Student / Exchange Visitor Visas

Student (F): The F Nonimmigrant Student Visa is a type of visa utilized by foreign
students who want to pursue education in the United States.

Exchange Visitors (J):  For foreign nationals who want to acquire certain knowledge
and skills, the J Nonimmigrant Exchange Visitor Visa is a good alternative to the F Student Visa for programs that promote educational and cultural exchange between countries.  In order for a person to qualify, the Nonimmigrant Exchange Visitor must
be accepted into an established exchange visitor program that is Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) certified. Generally, when the cultural/exchange period expires, the foreign national is expected to return home for a period of time.

Please contact our office for further information regarding Temporary Visitor Visas to find out which visa is best suited for your interests and goals.